If there is anything that we could learn from rare historical photos is the fact that no matter what the circumstances are, people do not forget dancing, singing and showing love to each other. War did not affect people’s ability to have fun, indeed!
1. “The Beatles” performing for 18 people in the south of England for the first time.
2. President John F. Kennedy having a tea party with his daughter.
3. Inside “Titanic”: the grand staircase.
4. Albert Einstein in New York, 1939.
5. A man that did not agree to salute Nazi in 1936.
A man who proved that silent is the most powerful voice, huh?
6. A Russian spy who was laughing before getting shot in 1939.
7. Queen Elizabeth during World War II.
8. Soldiers celebrating Easter during World War II.
9. Building the capital of Brazil in 1960.
10. “Stars Wars” staff having lunch at the set.
11. Porsche 911 factory in 1970.
12. Anne Frank in Germany, 1942.
She died 3 years later, a month before the war had ended. It is hard not to burst into tears while reading her diary that was turned into a book by her father.
13. The first Wal-Mart store opened in 1961.
14. Building the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, 1937.
15. Buzz Aldrin taking a selfie before it was cool in 1966.
16. Love is timeless: the oldest, 2500 years, kiss.
17. Nine kings taking a photograph in 1910.
It might be the only time in history when so many kings posed together. They gathered for the funeral of King Edward VII.
18. Mark Twain visiting Nikolai Tesla in 1894.
19. Animals used in medical treatment in 1956.
20. Disney employees’ canteen in 1961.
21. The first hard drive of 5 mega-byte in 1965.
22. Young newspaper sellers taking a break in 1910.
23. Steven Spielberg during the shooting of “Indiana Jones” in 1980.
24. Women wearing shorts for the first time in public causes car accident in 1937.